Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Eve of Deception -

 

The Eve of Deception

Celestial Plans for the Image of the Beast

 

 

 

Luke 21:25-27

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

 

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

 

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

 

Ezekiel 1:15-16,28

"15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

 

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

 

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake."

 

Luke 17:26

"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man."

 

Ecclesiastes 1:9

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

 

Michael Jackson – Ebony/Jet, 2002

"I wrote "Will You Be There?" at my house, "Never Land" in California....I didn't think about it hard. Thats why its hard to take credit for the songs that I write, because I just always feel that it's done from above. "

 

I have some news for you.  It may or may not mean anything, but several big name alternative news sources are covering it.  There is also another piece of news that my husband sent me this morning that covers a subject we’ve talked about before – again, it could be just distraction or part of the “script” they are following, but we will talk about it here.  It is a subject Michael tried so hard to get people to pay attention to before.

 

The third and final thing for tonight was put in as a rather interesting anonymous message.  I think you should hear it.  I will end with something I noticed in a piece of scripture that I’ve posted here before, but never put two and two together until today while thinking about scripture interpreting and verifying other scripture in the Bible.  Very interesting.

 

 

 

So Close They Can Smell It.

 

 

The last blog titled “Following the Construction of a False Prophet”, drew a couple of irate comments.  One person I went ahead and published because I at first believed she truly didn’t understand why I felt the way I did about Paris and the other two children on Michael’s estate.  When I posted her comment and was able to read the rest of it, I realized that she had said she had been reading but had to “stretch her imagination” to believe it.

 

Truthfully during the first year of this blog, I would have had the same reaction to anyone suggestion those children were not Michael’s.  I passed that threshold of brainwashing when I researched otherwise, not to mention that as the children grow up, they look so much like their biological parents and not at ALL like Michael with none of his features, common sense  tells you something is not right here.  Especially when you see how they are now being used against the Jackson family and FOR the building of this purposeful attention on keeping Michael in the press now that a “world premiere” has had a date set.

 

If these children were raised by Michael and he was such a powerful and long-lasting influence on people he worked with and his fan base in general, how can it be that his own children wouldn’t be affected by his upbringing?  Michael remained  sweet and innocent after being torn from his family as soon as he and his brothers were signed to Motown.  He stayed sweet and innocent despite the evil that surrounded him in that industry his whole life.

 

Paris?  No explanation, other than she wasn’t really raised by Michael.   Prince is off and away from the family, working at the age of 16 (started at 15 being a correspondent for a tabloid T.V. show – Yeah, that’s Mike’s influence alright), and Blanket – no pictures of him doing anything.  Prince, no pictures of him either other than the few of him out with a “girlfriend” or with Dieter Weisner, or driving with a dazed look on his face.

 

With what has gone on in their lives, I would say the real Michael had little conscious exposure to them even as they lived in the same house.  How many counterfeit Michael’s and which one they actually believed was “daddy”, who knows?  Knowing the element of control in that business and the fact that the family is infested with handlers, I would not doubt at this point if those “children” were not also trained to be Jackson infiltrators as we have seen happen with Paris on Twitter against Randy (calling family liars?  Definitely not Mike-like).

 

Regardless of the children and their use by the establishment against the Jackson family, I’m also concerned with pointing out the errors that people like that person who commented, concerning Jesus and the doormat analogies.

 

Jesus most certainly was an advocate for loving one another, peace, caring for others over yourself.  Not once in the Bible does either God or Jesus ever, EVER teach peace at the EXPENSE of truth, as I quoted in the scripture on this reply.

 

Jesus stood up against the oppressors, the liars and manipulators and he called them out publicly because of their danger to the souls of men.

 

That is the main reason I wanted dialog with this person at all.  These people pushing the New Age false Christ, false teaching of the false peace and “changing the world” via the power of man and that Jesus is returning to bring peace to the earth.  This is not scripturally correct.  The Bible does not even tell you that Jesus returns.  It tells you “the son of man” or “The prince of peace” or “He who was, is and is to come”, the “Alpha and Omega”.  Jesus is referred to in Heaven as “The Word made Flesh”.  That was his name as a man, on the earth with his specific, God given purpose.  But until the earth is cured of its corruption and the deceiver is destroyed there will be no peace.

 

Jeremiah 6:14

"They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace."

 

There is no pre-tribulation rapture.  We are already in the first half of the tribulation and we studied Daniel 7 and 11 to establish that.  The only “pre-tribulation” rapture, if you want to call it that, occurred when Jesus arose from his grave and the graves of the saints were opened and they too were raised.

 

Matthew 27:51-53

"And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;  52. And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,  53. And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many."

 

There is your pre-trib rapture.  We have not seen this story told in ANY of the Bible stories or the more recent miniseries produced by “Lightworkers Media”, and you won’t.  Because the deception is running thick and deep.

 

Much like any artist’s creation, the Bible is not OPEN to interpretation to fit every whim and agenda.  It is the book of truth and YES, it has been messed with and re-written and books have been taken out of it.  BY DESIGN.

 

Do you think God didn’t see their deceptions coming?  The very books that Israel is rip-tearing through the Middle East and the rest of the world to find right now (Syria and Aleppo specifically) is because THEY KNOW what is in them.  And God made it possible for those books to be hidden BECAUSE these books would be used as a witness against them, as he told Moses in Deuteronomy 31:

 

Deuteronomy 31:24-27

24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,

 

25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare the ark of the covenant of the Lord, saying,

 

26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

 

27 For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against the Lord; and how much more after my death?

 

Moses knew their rebellion because God told him, just as God revealed it to Isaiah, Jeremiah and Daniel.  It has also been revealed to us, in his word.  The same pattern of rebellion has played out through history.  And still the deceivers believe they will get away with it.

 

Not that I expect the troublemakers to take me seriously or believe me, but I don’t need their approval or their endorsement of the dreams I’ve had.  As a matter of fact, I’d prefer that they not endorse them because of their penchant for twisting truth to others.

 

Michael sang “respect to believe in your dreams”.  I believe my dreams.  I also respect them and where they came from.  Because they all fit into this and what is happening.   They are verification of what I would later in life find through Michael’s story – HIStory.  They have also more recently been great helps to me and reassurance that the path I was on was the right one.   They have even revealed to me the purpose of my struggles in what I was being shown and led to write down for you.

 

The confusion, the fighting with myself, the crying and asking God “is this true?  Is this where you are taking me?”, and the miraculous finding of my answers in scripture.

 

I have always, always tested everything I was scrutinizing with scripture, but there comes a time when you just have to cut people off after their intentions to waste your time by tangling scripture becomes obvious.

 

 

 

Summary of 2010 - 2013

 

Big turning points in this blog where discoveries were made and dots were connected:

 

That Night in August” – Written in January of 2010 and this one before it, I shared what happened to me in 2009, when I first prayed and asked for Michael’s pain and for God to reach back in time and take it from him so he could feel a little less of it.  I still cry when I tell people of this event, because it opened up everything about Jesus, what he did for us, the meaning of love for others over self.  It also taught me about praying in the Spirit and put me in Jesus’ heart and what he must have felt for us, in order to do what he did for us.  It was also the first time I was ever kissed by an angel in answer to a prayer. 

 

This was also where I shared my first poem about Michael which came to me that next morning.  Little did I know how prophetic the opening line of the first stanza would be – “As your book of life was opened . . .”

 

J. Randy Taraborrelli – Best Friends Money Can Buy” – Written in July of 2010, this blog opened of a can of worms that to this day has still not stopped spilling over.  As the resulting “to the rescue” Twitters by Charles Thomson, this chain reaction brought about the discovery of Charles Thomson working for Sony, TINI being organized by Sony, and the disappointing discovery of Sam Degosson and “friends” photoshopped pictures with Michael Jackson.

 

Who is John Galt – This blog later in July of 2010 was the result of something my husband read in the forums on the Ayn Rand Institute’s web site.  We had already learned of the possibility of the Prescient/Transitional/Fortress refinancing being a possible distraction for Michael’s stalking lawyers/accountant racketeers to throw them off.

 

Curtain Call for Norma Jean” – To this day I do not know what possessed me to write this.  I saw things I couldn’t explain, and when I tried to express it as a gift to Michael for his birthday that August of 2009.  Something else entirely came out.  All I know is the title was my idea.  From that point on, I typed it all in one sitting and was out of breath when I was done.  I didn’t know what it all really meant until much later.  But I understood when I was done exactly what Michael was talking about when he said “don’t think about writing, just get out of the way and let God”.  I wrote this before I ever discovered Michael’s Bible study notes and where that led me later in 2011.

 

Truth is Ominpotent, not Owned” in September of 2010 was another breakthrough.  This is when I made public that I was leaving Karen Faye’s and Samantha Degosson’s Facebook pages and why.  This is when the truth began to separate itself from the deception, and a couple of days later when Samantha’s and the other TINI “fans” photoshopped pictures were exposed as fakes, “Technical Difficulties” revealed that both TINI and Samantha Degosson’s pages were taken off line.  This particular month was hell as I began to extract myself from what I was discovering were a bunch of deceivers and that something else was going on that was more than a Pop Star’s career and a fight over a publishing catalog.

 

Many people don’t know, especially those recently becoming readers of this blog, but I was contacted by several of the people surrounding Michael’s family and his mom.  Slippery Slope” was a six part series explaining the people who contacted me about being part of a “documentary” by a girl named “Stephanie Wilburn” (not to be confused with the Wilborns who were Tom Mesreau’s volunteers that were allegedly gunned down).  Stephanie Wilburn deceived me, and I had attempted to edit what I thought was an innocent person.  After Charlie Thomson and his deleted “Lowleynewshound”, it was lesson number two in never questioning your instincts.

 

I was also contacted by two other people about a documentary which I discovered was the same one that Samantha Degosson was bragging about back then.  Craig and Stacy, both whom called me wanting to know what I knew and both asking me to take part in this documentary.  After talking to Stacy she gave me the number of Craig who ironically is the camera man that Stephanie Wilburn had mentioned was working with her.  He played me a recording of Raymone Bain to prove to me that I was off on one of the creditors Michael had. 

 

The following month  in October 2010 I published “Michael Jackson Meet Ganesha Om”.  Karen Faye’s lying about the fake friendships with the stalker fans prompted me to dig into the list for the secret group she wanted to start on Facebook.  I was asked by Steph Martin months prior, but I never followed up after Karen Faye wanted me to stalk Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega’s Twitters and Facebook pages.  I had turned her down but thought nothing of it.  Exposing this group brought me more hate mail than anything else to that date.

 

In December of 2010 on “Rectifying Deborah Kunesh”, We learned Deborah Kunesh and her sidekick, Taymoor Marmarchi were on Sony’s payroll or at the least VERY interested in making sure Sony’s Michael product sales were optimized by trying to insult the intelligence of fans who knew Michael’s  history with Sony was not amicable.  We added her to the list with TINI, Karen Faye, Charles Thomson and Taraborrelli and the fake fan groups.  We also published a precursor to what 2011 would bring when I published “Let’s talk about the Media – Let’s talk about BANKS”.

 

In January, we turned a corner on the subject of “conspiracy”, the REAL one.  We first compared “Michael Jackson to Tracy Chapman” and the lyrics of their songs revealing a cloaked message to their listeners..

 

But the door of the pit was opened wide when we, through Michael’s songs and speeches about children, researched and learned about the similarities between Michael’s “Little Susie” and Don McClean’s “Starry, Starry Night” about Vincent Vangogh.  January ended with the “Murder of the King of Pop” series parts 1-6.

 

In May we investigated and found proof of Michael’s suffering through “Michael Jackson and MK Ultra” and the “Monarch” Nazi mind control programs thanks to Latoya’s testimony on Dutch T.V. and Bryce Taylor’s book “Thanks for the Memories”.  This was an excruciating start to the second half of 2011.  We opened the door on the vast underworld of child torture, mind control, pedophilia and sacrifice by some of the top government, entertainment and corporation officers in the world.  We found the base of the iceberg underneath the tip through Michael’s “Morphine” and “Illuminati Had Big Plans for Michael”.

 

However, in August, we put it all together with “Michael Jackson and the Angel of Light”.  Even before that blog was up, there was trouble.  As I was reading this to my mother over the phone, three very low flying fighter jets nearly ripped the roof off the house as they screamed by.  On the third “flyby” the phone went dead and I couldn’t get a call back through to her until my third try.  My mother answered the phone with “Bonnie . . . I’m getting a LITTLE CONCERNED!”

 

The year closed with Murray’s trial and my painstaking coverage of it EVERY day.  But the biggest surprise came when a message I got two days before the trial began was said word for word by Murray during the end of his documentary six weeks later.

 

In December we began marrying the Illuminati, their plans for Michael and Biblical Prophecy in “Chosen to be God” parts 1, 2 and 3.

 

January of 2012, we turned another corner.  Several.  I did a lot of crying and a lot of praying because I was torn. 

 

Who is Michael  - explored Daniel in relation to Michael Jackson as “the great prince”.  I ran some test blogs as well to see what reactions I would get and from whom.  February introduced us to John Todd and his revelation about the Luciferian underbelly of the Illuminati and a curious discovery;  “We found Adam”, which coincided with the time that the Jackson5 signed their contract with Motown and Michael was wrested from his family and placed with Diana Ross.

 

In April 2012 I voiced my dilemma about Michael in “Good guy, Bad Guy or Both”, and learned the real meaning of the song, “Billie Jean”.  Then a search term on “Book of the law” drew me to a fella named Pastory Mike Hoggard.  The video on Youtube was “The Secrets of Freemasonry” and the corruption of “the Book”.  During that hour and a half video, we tested scripture on “Jachin and Boaz”, and what the “Rebuilding of the Temple” actually meant.  Through scripture (God doesn’t dwell in buildings made by hands, and “don’t you know your body is the temple?”) . 

 

In May, “Victim of a Selfish Kind of Love” researched Michael’s vitiligo and destruction or purposeful corruption of his DNA.  Here is where the struggle became unbearable as evidence began surfacing that Michael was the beast in Revelation.  I also committed myself to the evidence that the MJ3 were not Michael’s biological children in “Michael Said Reach for the Truth, Ugly or Not”.  In “Michael Jackson, Brave New World” we entered into the domain of human genetics and “self-made” superhumans.  One of these sources, I learned later was quoted by several “OPPT” web sites.

 

June I was haunted with dreams.  The dream about “Eddie” told in the “Is this Why Michael Left the Church” saw us dissecting the portion of the “This is It” film where Michael and the dancers and his guitarist were pointing at clocks with times on them.  We discussed the “Seventh Angel” and another dream saw Michael getting the instruction by angels “Tell your people they’ve got ten days”.

 

In August, “Michael Jackson and the Image of the Beast” was explored.  I showed you the end times prophecy in “Reviewing Daniel, Revelation, Matthew and 2 Thessalonians 2”.

 

September saw us make strides in “I Believe in Miracles and a Miracle Has Happened tonight” where I shared with you what God showed me in scripture in relation to Michael, Jesus and “The Book of the Law”.  We learn what this truly is.  This is followed up with more evidence that Michael is “the one” with “Evidence of a Corrupted Michael” and “They Called Him Jacko for a Reason”.  In “Origen’s of Deceit” we explore the announcement of Michael as the beast with his film “HIStory”.

 

October, the “Voice of an Archangel Speaks” further solidifies that Michael, Michael the archangel and Jesus Christ are “separate but one in spirit.  We get into what no church has ever taught me or most of you.  It is controversial territory to be sure.  In Search of Adam” parts 1-4 explore Michael and John Todd again as we cover scripture overlapping the “great prince” with he who’s temple is corrupted.  And “And God Said Let There Be Light” has us exploring our DNA a little deeper, and what information it actually holds that the deceivers want to change.  I had also made the commitment that Michael was the archangel, Jesus and one with God in “Confessing Him Before Men”.

 

November 2012 we highlighted the hidden keys and messages in Michael’s songs and in Michelangelo’s painting of the Sistine Chapel in “Artists Always Leave a Mark on Their Work”.  It was a favorite of mine and one I know Michael would have appreciated.  Exploring God’s Word and our DNA”, and the early Jackson’s Hit “Can You Feel It” film further confirmed the Jacksons knew early on what their purpose was here on this earth.

 

December was a light month.  Michael Called him Jehovah God” had us explore the conspiracy to keep God’s name a secret and we gained a new respect for the martyrs of the English Bible, like William Tyndale.

 

In 2013 to today, “God, MichaEL and the Controversy of YisraEL”, put in perspective the meaning of names and to remind people that Israel is those “who strive with God” and not just a STATE we worship in order to get into Heaven.  I also had a very heart-wrenching crisis of faith when I had a hard time accepting hard evidence that Michael indeed seemed to be accepting of his role as the beast.  I was crushed and I lamented on “Illusion Never Changed Into Something Real”.  My heart hurt so bad that day I truly felt I would die.  I did not want to live and I was angry at the possibility that he had betrayed everyone.  It took me quite a time to get over and the “scripture of truth” brought me back and lots of prayer.

 

February through June, we got a lot closer to Michael, to God and to the mystery of His Word. 

 

Show’em Israel” was a search term that showed up in my stats.  I took it seriously and I did what I was told and we learned through scripture that Israel is FAITH not FLESH.  On “Michael Jackson Visage of the Man Child”, we find more descriptions of Michael in Isaiah 52 and 53. We also find mention of the falling of the twin towers in Isaiah 30:25 on “This Close to the Persecution”.  On “Infrastructure of the Beast” we are introduced to the “One People’s Public Trust” and learn that Michael’s “777” is actually the Hebrew letter “Vav” equaling the number “666” as in Revelation 17.

 

We joined the “ONES” together (One People’s Public Trust, One World Trade Center, Michael Jackson: ONE show in Vegas and Michael’s “we are one”) on “OPPT and Michael’s Message”.

 

We gradually exposed the “Good cop, Bad Cop” game of the Luciferian Cabal and that got quite a bit of hate mail (they hate being found out) and we walk through screen shots of “Billie Jean” (Michael showing his “holy arm” as in Revelation 52 and 53) and further marry Michael to the end times servant who “deals prudently” in “Michael Jackson a man of Sorrows”.

 

May:  Spritually Called Sodom and Egypt” we learn that the “great city” where “our Lord was crucified” is Vegas and which incidentally is where the “World Premiere” of the “Michael Jackson:ONE” Cirque du Solei show will debut.  The sticky problem here was where our Lord was crucified.  This means if Michael is indeed “the one”, then he was or will be killed in Las Vegas, not Holmby Hills.  I was viciously harassed about this by Sony’s “SerenityXDreams” over this revelation.

 

Indeed we don’t know where the beast will be “revealed”.  All that verse in Revelation 11 reveals is that the two witnesses will be killed there and left in the street at the END of the tribulation.   The “world premiere” would be a likely venue in which to unveil “the beast” in the temple/vessel of what was once Michael Jackson, but he doesn’t have to “stand in the holy place” at that particular time or place.  What I do wonder though, is if the last vestiges of what WAS Michael left in that “temple” was “taken out of the way” recently in Vegas.  Because on the first of June, I received a message that  said “Today God took an Angel”.

 

That brings us to today.  Quite a summary huh?

 

 

 

Now for the News

 

At the opening of this blog, I wrote this:

 

I have some news for you.  It may or may not mean anything, but several big name alternative news sources are covering it.  There is also another piece of news that my husband sent me this morning that covers a subject we’ve talked about before – again, it could be just distraction or part of the “script” they are following, but we will talk about it here.  It is a subject Michael tried so hard to get people to pay attention to before.

 

The third and final thing for tonight was put in as a rather interesting anonymous message.  I think you should hear it.  I will end with something I noticed in a piece of scripture that I’ve posted here before, but never put two and two together until today while thinking about scripture interpreting and verifying other scripture in the Bible.  Very interesting.

 

 

The Detonation of the Power Structure?

 

Either Glenn Beck is starving for attention, or it is time to say hello to the formal coming out party of the OPPT and the New World Order.  Here is what several of the alternative news sources are printing:

 

"All Beck would say is that there is a whistleblower who has handed over just one document to The Blaze, but "this one document would take down pretty much the whole power structure, pretty much everything."  But this whistleblower is refusing to come forward until he can appear on television in front of Congress out of fear that he will otherwise be killed.

 

"We are going to be greatly divided as a nation," Beck warned, "in the next ten days and you are going to witness things in American history that have never been witnessed before": - Source, rightwingwatch

 

This is the video of Glenn’s Show yesterday afternoon.

[This is old, took me a while to find/replace it]



 

 

Beforeitsnews also shared the same:

 

"Glenn Beck says that within 24 hours, his network will break news from a whistleblower that is going to take down the entire power structure." - Source, Beforeitsnews.com

 

We will see.  Glen has done this before.  But I wouldn’t be surprised if it may possibly contain a little of THIS subject which also came out today:

 

"Bill Donohue comments on news reports that the U.S. State Department is involved in a cover-up of pedophilia:

 

At a Senate Finance Committee today, it was reported that the State Department found in 2010 that the majority of domestic victims enslaved in the sex industry are runaway and homeless youth. It did not say whether the child that was allegedly raped by the U.S. Ambassador to Belgium was homeless. Perhaps that is because the investigation into what Howard Gutman did was spiked by Patrick Kennedy, the Undersecretary of State for Management." - Source, Politicalvelcraft

 

If this is what this is about, I’m going to slap Glenn good and hard.  First, this isn’t news.  Pedophilia has been a coverup in our government for as long as there has been a CIA.  Secondly, the first picture on that site of Obama with his alleged brother is a very bad photoshop job.

 

I have no doubt that there is pedophilia in our government, it goes very high up, above our government and it is protected by some very old, very dangerous and very powerful individuals that can and have taken out presidents and leaders of other countries.

 

The question is, IF this is the “news” that Glen Beck has . . . why is it being exposed so boldly now, and why isn’t Glenn Beck worried about his own life?

 

Whatever this is, it is staged and with a purpose.  The handover of the old world to the new world order.   And their messiah will shortly follow which brings me to this search term I saw in my stats: “fas sgp congress 2001 hr 2977 html”

 

What that led to when I did a search on Google about this?

 

http://www.fas.org/sgp/congress/2001/hr2977.html

 

Do you know what this is?  Take a look at section 7:

 

"SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

 

In this Act:

(1)        The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)         

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

 

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)—

 

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

 

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

 

Just what is coming over the horizon?  Every one of these we discussed in the topics on underground cities/bases, the Denver Air Port, Dulce New Mexico and Phil Schneider, Art Bell’s radio show “Coast to Coast” and the caller from area 51.

 

I also got a lot of “praying” messages today.  And one ominous, anonamous message which simply said “final curtain call”.

 

 

“No child could ever dance the way you do

Tear down the prison walls, don’t start the curtain call”



 

And now for those Bible verses describing Michael and Jesus:

 

Isaiah 52:10-15

"10 The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.  11. Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the Lord.

 

12. For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the Lord will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your reward.  13. Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high.  14. As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

 

15. So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.”

 

Then Isaiah 53:1-5, 7-12

"Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?   2. For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.  3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

 

4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

 

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.  8. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

 

9. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.  10. Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

 

11. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.  12. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

 

Now read these passages in the NEW KING JAMES VERSION, Isaiah 52 and Isaiah 53

 

Both the “He’s” associated with God AND with this end times servant are CAPITALIZED.  But not in the Original King James Version. 

 

I wonder what that means?

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eve of Deception -

  The Eve of Deception Celestial Plans for the Image of the Beast       Luke 21:25-27 " And there shall be signs in the su...